Annual recertification by Grand-Aides, LLC assures that Grand-Aides continue to function well.
To recertify, Grand-Aides must demonstrate their continued success by completing the following tasks:
- Have participated in the care of at least 50 patient encounters with completion of protocols.
- Receive satisfactory evaluation from Supervisor
- Successfully complete 5 hours of continuing education for Grand-Aides
- Take time to study your Grand-Aides manual and protocols prior to taking the recertification test.
- Achieve a score of 80% on the Grand-Aides recertification test.
Completed on-line application is due after 10 months; a site visit is conducted as part of recertification of the institution.
- Grand-Aide re-certification is granted to an individual, who must function within a certified organization. Therefore the name of the individual and the name of the organization appear on the certificate.