Annual recertification assures that Classroom teachers maintain their Grand-Aides content knowledge. To recertify, Classroom teachers must demonstrate their continued success by completing the following tasks:
- Have at least 80% of Grand-Aides who complete at least half of the classroom training complete the course and pass the final examination.
- Receive “satisfactory” or better evaluations by at least 80% of the Grand-Aides sampled by the Grand-Aides Foundation.
- Take at least 5 hours of continuing education for Classroom teachers and pass tests in those activities. Do not need to take the Grand-Aides continuing education.
- Pass a Grand-Aides recertification test
- After being notified of successful recertification, register as a Certified Grand-Aides Classroom Teacher. A certificate will be issued stating the time limit of the certification as well as the organization(s) that the Grand-Aide may teach in
- Cost is available from the Grand-Aides Foundation. Cost is available from the Grand-Aides Foundation. The organization will determine if it will pay the fees or if the fees will be paid by the Classroom teacher.
- You will be able to complete this process online.