In order to have completed a successful Internship, the following are required:
- Have at least 80% of Grand-Aides who complete at least half of the classroom training complete the course and pass the final examination.
- Receive “satisfactory” or better evaluations by at least 80% of the Grand-Aides sampled by the Grand-Aides Foundation.
- Take at least 5 hours of continuing education for Classroom teachers and pass tests in those activities. Do not need to take the Grand-Aides continuing education.
- Pass a Grand-Aides knowledge test
- After a successful internship, the Classroom Teacher is granted “Certified Grand-Aides Classroom Teacher” status. The certificate will have a one –year end-date and is renewable with recertification.
Register as a Certified Grand-Aides Classroom Teacher. Cost is available from the Grand-Aides Foundation. The organization will determine if it will pay the fees or if the fees will be paid by the Classroom teacher.
- You will be able to complete this process online.